Zebra GK420d Drivers – Zebra GK420d is a barcode printer with direct thermal printing technology (does not use the Ribbon) with a maximum print width of 4 “104mm) and has a print speed of 5 inches/sec. These features can be to meet your needs in performing printing with intermediate volume. Zebra GK420d has a sleek and compact design, offering the smallest footprint in 4-inch desktop printers, and supports a wide range of applications and industries.
Zebra GK420d comes with the standard programming language EPL and the ZPL programming language, and dual connectivity (USB, serial) for easy integration into existing systems. For added flexibility, a 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Suitable for any industry, the Zebra GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment that is always suitable and perfect.
Features of Zebra GK420d
- Print speed: Up to 5 “(127 mm) per second
- Print Method: Direct Thermal
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenAccess design for easy media loading
- Smallest footprint in 4-inch thermal printer
- Dual-Wall Reinforced plastic construction
- 32 bit RISC processor
- XML-enabled printing