- Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1 Drivers & User Manual Guide
This Dell Inspiron 14 5482 comes in a design that is quite elegant with a thin screen and wrapped in a solid casing in its class. The graphics capability of the Dell Inspiron 14 5482 cannot be underestimated because it is backed by a discrete graphics card from Nvidia GeForce.
The Dell Inspiron 14 5482 relies on a 14-inch screen that uses a charming backlight TrueLife IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD LED (Light Emitting Diode) with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels capable of emitting color Brilliant for supporting multimedia editing or viewing needs.
This 14-inch screen size is ideal enough for a lightweight multimedia laptop like this Dell Inspiron 14 5482. This Dell hybrid laptop screen already supports a Narrow Border design where its bezel or screen frame is very thin, so the laptop dimension can be more compact and lightweight. This Dell flagship hybrid Laptop comes with a screen that can be rotated up to 360 degrees. It allows users to use the Inspiron 14 5482 laptops in several modes, such as laptop, tent, and tablet modes.
The performance offered by the Dell Inspiron 14 5482 Notebook is quite competitive in the middle class because it has been powered by a quad-core Intel Core i7-8565U processor of the generation of a Whiskey Lake or a 9th generation Intel core that runs at a standard speed of 1, 8GHz and TurboBoost up to 4, 6GHz.
The cheaper variant of the Dell Inspiron 14 5482 is powered by the Intel Core i5-8265U quad-core generation Whiskey Lake or the 9th Gen Intel Core that runs at standard speeds of 1, 6GHz and TurboBoost up to 3, 9GHz. This hybrid Laptop is powered by an 8GB of DDR4 2666MHz RAM memory that can be upgraded to a maximum of 32GB.
The graphics performance of the Dell Inspiron 14 5482 Hybrid Laptop can’t be taken lightly. The United States manufacturer relies on the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) of Intel UHD Graphics 620 which carries 24 execution Units (EUs) with a speed of 300 – 1050MHz. This Laptop is also supported by discrete graphics from Nvidia GeForce MX150.
Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1 Drivers
How to Download/Install
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1 Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.