Targeting the young-loving segment of the youth, ASUS officially announces the colourful presence of the VivoBook S14 S433 line. To adjust the user style of this laptop will be available with exclusive color options, namely Gaia Green, Resolute Red, Dreamy Silver and Indie Black.
Behind its design which is just as thick as 15.9 mm and weighs 1.4 Kg, the ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 carries the powerful specs for a mid-range laptop. This Laptop is Diotaki processor Intel Core 10th Gen and its graphics sector entrusted to the Nvidia GeForce MX250 graphics card. Its configuration includes two options available with Intel Core i5-10210U and Intel Core i7-10510U. To support the processor performance ASUS also complemented it with 8GB RAM and powered by 32GB Intel Optane Memory. Meanwhile, the storage space is available PCIe SSDS with a capacity of up to 512GB.
ASUS VivoBook S14 S433FL Drivers
ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 is currently officially available in Indonesia with a selling price of Rp 13.999.000 for models with Intel Core i5 and Rp 15.999.000 for models with Intel Core i7. In the later purchase package ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 also includes exclusive stickers that can be pasted to the VivoBook S14 S433 making it more personal and full of freedom.
The sticker is the result of a collaboration between ASUS and a visual artist from Jakarta, Muchlis Fachri or better known as Muklay. Not only the sticker, ASUS also set up an exclusive T-shirt themed with VivoBook S14 S433. In collaboration with Billionaire’s Project, the exclusive T-shirt will be sold through online channels and the results will be donated to aid in the efforts to eradicate the COVID-19 outbreak.
One interesting thing about ASUS VivoBook S14 S433 is the ASUS Perfect Warranty additional warranty support. This exclusive warranty service will reimburse the damage caused by the user’s negligence. As for example laptops accidentally fall, broken screens, or accidentally exposed to water with the applicable terms and conditions. Through ASUS Perfect Warranty this ASUS will cover 80 percent of the cost of repairs so consumers only have to pay the remaining 20%. However, according to ASUS the service is only valid in the first year and only for one-time claim.