Zebra GT820 Drivers – ZEBRA Barcode Printer GT-820 is a barcode printer with printing technology Thermal Transfer (using ribbon) and Direct Thermal. This Printer can meet the need to print barcode labels that provide improved performance and reliability at very competitive prices.
ZEBRA Barcode Printer GT-820 offers a variety of advanced features to meet various label printing applications from low volume to the extent of which the printer is able to load the ribbon up to a length of 300 meters and has a speed of printing to 5 LPs (127 mm/sec) and supported by 32 Bit RISC processor and has memory 8 MB FLASH ROM & 8 MB SDRAM, easy to integrate with 2 interface options (USB + RS232) and with programming languages EPL and ZPL for compatibility with all barcodes ZEBRA printers.
Zebra GT820 Driver Download
|Zebra Setup Utilities for Windows
Recommended driver installation and configuration utility (v. 220.127.116.113).
|Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2019 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008R2 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 and 64 bit)|
|OLE for Retail POS (OPOS) Version 18.104.22.168
Use this driver to develop applications that are compatible with the Unified POS specification. See the release notes for printer compatibility and system requirements.
|Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1|
|ZDesigner v. 5 Driver for Windows Compatible with ZebraDesigner 2 (v. 22.214.171.12417).
For use with ZPL, CPCL and EPL printer command languages and/or legacy printers
|Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2019 (64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 and 64 bit)|
Zebra GT820 Specifications:
- Method of Thermal printing Transfer (using the Ribbon) & Direct Thermal
- 203 DPI resolution (8dots/mm)
- Print Speed 5 LPs (127 mm/sec)
- Max width of the mold 4.09 “(104 mm)
- Max length of mold 39 “(990 mm)
- CPU/Memory 32 Bit RISC Processor/8 MB FLASH ROM, 8 MB SDRAM
- Media Type: Roll Feed or Die-cut or Fan fold, Tag with a Core 1 “(25.4 mm)
- Ribbon Wax or Wax Resin or Resin Face Out Max width 110 mm and length 300 Meter
- Media Sensor: Fixed Reflective and Transmissive sensors
- Interface USB + RS232
- Programming Languages EPL 2 and ZPL 1 and ZPL 2
- Barcode Type 1D and 2 dimensions
- 1 year warranty excluding THERMAL HEAD & ADAPTER
- NO LABEL & BARCODE RIBBON