Lenovo Yoga S740-14IIL Laptop (ideapad) Drivers – Lenovo finally brought in the ranks of his latest Laptop Yoga powered by Core 10th Gen “Ice Lake” processor. For now there are two types of Lenovo Yoga laptops that come with Intel’s 10 nm processor, Yoga s740 reminds.
S740 reminds comes with a slim design to support user mobility.
Although the design of the phone is wrapped with aluminum coating remains lightweight with a weight of 1.4 kilograms and thinness 18.1 mm. s740 reminds also comes with a display FHD (1920×1080) 14 inches with 400 Nits.
From the kitchen side of the runway, the s740 reminds is also powered by the 10th Generation InteI Core i7-1065G7 processor as well as 16GB LPDDR4X memory and storage of 512 GB SSD.
“SSD storage is faster than HDD. Consumers are increasingly aware of it. So we provide SSD, “said Kevin.
The s740 reminds battery has up to 15 hours of durability powered by fast charging. The battery can be charged 80 percent in just 1 hour.
“It’s worth remembering this charging speed for laptops, not mobile phones,” says Kevin.
Another additional feature is Yoga s740 reminds has an improved Eye Care mode to help reduce eye strain from laptop light emissions.
From the security side, s740 reminds has a login process using IR Camera. This technology can also detect if the user is not in front of the laptop, so the laptop can turn off automatically.
If the user is watching a video and leaves the monitor for a few minutes, the laptop can stop the video. Then the laptop can resume the video automatically after the user returns.
Unlike Yoga C940, Lenovo Yoga s740 reminds comes in a Clamshell Laptop Form Factor with no TouchScreen display with a slim body just as thick as 1.49 ~ 1.81 cm. Interestingly, with the same type of processor as Yoga C940, Lenovo Yoga s740 reminds offered at a cheaper price range.
The configuration of Memory/RAM on Yoga s740 reminds was not as different as that of Yoga C940 with 16 GB LPDDR4x 3733 MHz. However for Storage only use an NVMe PCIe SSD of 512 GB. While the screen has a size of 14 inches with an IPS panel and has a brightness level of 400 Nits and Color Gamut 72% NTSC. With such specifications, the battery life of s740 reminds Yoga is claimed to be 15 hours long.
Lenovo Yoga S740-14IIL Drivers
How to Download/Install
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Lenovo Yoga S740-14IIL Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.