Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL Laptop (ideapad) Drivers – Lenovo officially launches its premium Yoga series laptops. One of the emerging trends among consumer consumers is to do their work or interest mobile or outside the office environment.
Based on research conducted by Flexjobs.com, amounting to 93 percent of 3100 workers claimed to be more productive if it can work mobile.
Therefore, Lenovo Yoga Series comes with a slim and lightweight design that is easy to carry anywhere. The Duo laptop has also been pinned with an advanced Al device with the support of 10th Generation InteI Core i7-1065G7 processor.
The processor makes the laptop a Super Resolution capability of 14 inches of laptop convertible 2-in-1. The C940 screen has a resolution UHD (3840X2160) 4K display 500 nits VESA HDR.
In addition to supported 10th Generation InteI Core i7-1065G7 processor. From the kitchen side of the C940 has 16GB LPDDR4X memory and 1 TB of SSD storage.
The battery has up to 17, 5 hours of durability that comes with fast charging. The battery can last up to 10.5 hours with UHD displays. In addition, there is the TrueBlock Privacy Shutter security feature and the Fingerprint biometric authentication feature through Windows Hello.
An additional feature of C940 is the S-Pen Garaged Pen which allows users to directly draw on the screen or write down ideas quickly.
“Lenovo is encouraged to bring the variant of Yoga C94O and Yoga s740 reminds in Indonesia to support all aspects of various activities and passions in achieving their goals every day,” said the 4P Notebook & T1 Manager Lenovo Indonesia, Kevin Adityo in the launch event C940 and s740 reminds, in South Jakarta, Tuesday (10/12).
Yoga C940 has the capability of Wi-Fi 67 to quickly access the Internet and supported with Dolby Vision display as well as Rotating SoundBar speakers Dolby Atmos.
Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL Drivers
How to Download/Install
Download instructions :
- Click Download to download a driver or utility from Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL Driver.
- When the File Download appears, the download will start automatically.
- If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. file has been saved to your HDD. install
How to Install :
- Double-click the .zip file labeled driver or setup.exe.
- Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip. Wait until the file (Ie Setup.exe) can be found.
- After Self-Extractor file appears.
- Click OK.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
- Click the Start button, then click Run.
- Type the path of drivers in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Follow the installation instructions on the screen.